Are you from those who are just waking up drink a glass of water or maybe first you drink your coffee, eat breakfast and when you remember, drink some water too. See what you are doing wrong.
What you definitely know or at least have heard is that you should drink plenty of water a day, up to seven or eight glasses because it is really important for your health. But what you may not know is that to drink a glass of water upon awakening and before eating anything has a beneficial effect on the health of your body.
What you should do
The body needs fluids in order to work properly. But when you sleep, because you do not drink fluids, the body uses the water already there and therefore geta dehydrated. In addition, water consumption is very important to reduce body fat and increase your energy and therefore also constitute the most nutrition experts.
The ideal is to drink about 450ml water immediately after waking up. You can certainly drink even more, depending on your weight.
And for those of you still not convinced, see what happens to your body when consume a large glass of water to wake you:
1) Activates your metabolism. As experts say, a glass of water can increase your metabolism up to 24%.
2) Hydration of the body. Because of dehydration the body during sleep, your body needs water just waking up, having not consume any liquids for 7 or 8 hours.
3) Detoxification. As is known, fluid intake help to cleanse the body of toxins.
4) Better brain function. The brain tissue contains 75% water. When you are not properly hydrated, you may feel tired or exhausted. And in this case, a glass of water with which you wake can be decisive contribution.
5) Nutrient Absorption. Drinking enough water just wake up in the morning is a great way to cleanse the colon, allowing better absorption of nutrients.